ADVERTISEMENT

Windows 10 issues?

TempleBAPittMPA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2001
Is anyone else having problems with the new Windows 10? I upgraded my laptop to W10 a few days ago, and the only problems I've had with it thus far have been on Owlscoop. The first time I logged on here after the upgrade, I got a prompt to re-register. That wasn't particularly surprising. But yesterday when I was on here, after I had read a few threads and posted a couple of comments, I unexpectedly got bounced to the page where I had to re-register again. This time, it came with a request to change my password. I did so, and the screen indicated "password changed", but from that point on, I could not view any threads or post, and logging out and logging back in was unsuccessful, as the system would not accept either the old or the new password. I guess I'm OK now because I'm viewing and posting, but I got in because there was a "reply to watched thread" alert in my e-mail inbox, and I clicked on the "view this thread" link in that e-mail. I don't know if I'll encounter any problems if I try to log in through the "usual" method.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News