ADVERTISEMENT

Trevon Reddish

John Di Carlo

OwlScoop.com Editor
Oct 1, 2001
Trevon Reddish's official visit to Temple starts today. He's a 6-foot-4 point guard at Eagles Landing Christian in Georgia who played for Team Forrest this summer out of Atlanta.

Here's a clip from his AAU play this summer:

There's no question that Noah Fernandes was Temple's top point guard target. As you all know by now, he committed to Wichita State. Some of you have asked where the Owls go from here, and Reddish is their next target. His official visit was lined up several weeks ago, though.

Reddish has mostly low- to mid-major offers from College of Charleston, Georgia Southern, Murray State, Canisius, Louisiana Tech, Georgia State and Indiana State.

I was told last night that Aaron McKie likes him, thinks he has good size, plays hard on both ends, is very coachable and has a chance to be very good. So if you believe in McKie's eye for talent (he believed in Nate Pierre-Louis when some other programs dropped off), then maybe Temple is getting a steal here if he commits. I have never seen Reddish play and didn't know much about him this summer, so I am just passing along what I've heard and am not trying to brightside the recruiting loss of Fernandes.

And Donta Scott's visit starts either late tonight or tomorrow, and he'll be at the football game Thursday. He's obviously still the top priority for Temple, who will now be in a fight with Maryland and other programs to land Scott.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News