ADVERTISEMENT

Roster update

NorthBroad

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2014
With Nate's announcement last night, I wanted to provide an update on where I hear things stand with the roster.

Nate is likely not returning. Things could change because of COVID, but the outcomes are as follows. He gets drafted...., he goes to Europe, he grad transfers, he transfers, or he returns. His plan was to graduate in August but I'm not sure if classes will even be available this summer. Him returning also implies Aaron has a spot for him to return to. I don't know if that will be the case.

Josh will not be returning. It never worked. I was hesitant to confirm anything prior because, hey, he's 18 or so, but I've heard from too many people that "he never bought in." Another word used to describe him was "malcontent". He often told teammates that he would have been happier at UNLV and poo poo'd the situation at Temple. Nate was a good soldier and solid culture guy. Josh was not. Deep down, I don't think he ever wanted to be here and Aaron knows you need guys to buy in, especially when you're rebuilding.

This was not a coincidence posting back in February, which seems like 1,000 days ago.

I think that should be it for departures. There's an outside chance we may see one more, but I think it's slim.

Not getting Barry hurt. We beat out schools like Michigan, Georgetown, Pitt, Iowa State, and Wake Forest. We just didn't beat out his loyalty to Dartmouth.

They're still after JUCOs, grad transfers, and standard transfers. I think they're in good spots with guys that they like.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News