ADVERTISEMENT

Good Job Temple

WhatWhatTU

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2015
I know we love calling out Temple when they do things poorly (which happens a lot more than we’d hope) and rightfully so. But I wanted to say the season ticket holder event today was a job well done. Getting to see the practice, the food and drinks, guys like Dave Gerson, Ed Stoner, Katie Colbridge talking to people, Arthur Johnson showed up. Nice talking to other fans, Andy Carl was there chatting with everyone. This kid “icyvert” who has kind of gone viral on twitter playing as Temple in the new college video game was invited by the Tuff Fund and he showed up talking to people. The players looked like they were having fun but trying hard. Yes some work needed to be done and I still couldn’t tell you who our starting QB will be. Brock had a nice pass for a Td. Douglas had a nice scramble out of the pocket for a good run. I’d say the defense looks a little faster as of now. But overall the team looked bigger, stronger and deeper than last year. And people keep saying it looks like they’re having more fun as a team. After practice a bunch of them were dancing, having fun, getting pics with icyvert, signing autographs and even throwing passes with some kids. So the event was great and i great job to football and athletics for putting it together. Would definitely like them to do it again this way next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.