ADVERTISEMENT

New QB Coach

OwlOwlOwlOwlOwlOwlOwlOwl

Aug 19, 2017
We hired a new QB coach looks like...

The guy's bio seems credible enough. On paper, no argument he's deserving of a D1 QB coach job. And I don't know him personally so tough for me to really know how much swagger he has.

But why does he look and feel like someone Dunphy would hire? And has hiring someone like that EVER worked for Temple?

Like Bobby Wallace, if you just looked at his resume, was a GREAT football coach. Not a good football coach. A great one. He recruited Bo Jackson. He won 3 national titles at D2? But he was awful for Temple.

Have we learned nothing? Schools like Western Kentucky or Wake Forest or San Diego State... like 90% of schools, it doesn't matter. I'm just so sick of Temple not understanding who it is and who its target is and that we're special and this shit that works at other schools... i.e., just hiring a guy b/c they're a good coach, it doesn't work here. Fran Brown is going to eat this guy's lunch. Just throw another mouse in the snake den smh.

Punchline: Adam Dimichele.

Hope the new guy can recruit the hell out of the great plains. Convincing kids from Iowa to come to North Broad Street. The next AAC title goes through Grand Forks & Sioux City!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News