ADVERTISEMENT

Adam on the clock

negativeh1

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2010
Fisher was clearly the people's choice to read the fan boards. He was my favorite of those who got interviews. He presents well and has recruited some outstanding players. But he's now on the clock. He will have to be graded on a curve because of the late start. Waiting for commitments is as agonizing as the coaching search. Will he be able to sell Temple like he sold Miami with its NIL money and climate, and Penn State, which plays in a league, win its own TV Network? Or will he be stymied by the same headwinds Aaron faced (crime, money problems due to falling enrollment. instability in the president's office. lack of NIL money, and an apathetic fanbase as well as a feckless, visionless BOTs.)? I know I'm jumping the gun, but It'll be a couple of months before Bryce returns. five months until the Eagles kickoff and the theogony of watching the Sixers fall to the Green Shirts in the second round. We have half a roster to fill. How long before we hear of a signee who moves the needle? By the way, I was at Penn State Tuesday and was told by two people close to the program, who told me Jameel Brown does NOT want to return to PHILLY. I'm uncertain how reliable these guys are. Finally, how long does Adam have before the PhIckle Phans of Philly turn on him?

Reactions: MtVernonSt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News