ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Holder Support

ewah

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
I have been a season ticket holder for TU football and an Owl Club member and financial supporter for many years. I graduated from Temple in 1970, yes I am going on 77 years of age. I came very close to not renewing my football season tickets this year, but my wife and friends who utilize my four seats convinced me to give it one more year. My reason for frustration with Temple athletics are obvious - extremely poor performance on the football field and the basketball court; lack of support from both the student body and alumni; an athletic office that seems two steps behind the rest of the conference. Add to this things beyond Temple's control like the NIL and the transfer portal makes the outlook poor. Support from the Owlclub and the athletic office are very lacking. At one point I had a great Account Rep (Dave Leach), Dave was deservedly promoted. I have heard from my new rep twice in a year and a half. I have cut my donations by 80% as there is no return on investment. As much as I am sorry to say, the current situation in not sustainable. Perhaps its time to put energies and monies to other endevours. Even getting paid for tickets is a challenge. The electronic ticketing system is not made for someone my age!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.